There are general tools like screwdrivers and there are special tools like thermometers.
You can think of Ultrasonic Leak Detectors as a combination of both. Actually, you can think of them like the Swiss Army Knife of problem finders.
One instrument, one tool, many applications. Countless solutions.
Specifically, this multi-tool offers you:
- Compressed Air Leak Detection
- Refrigerant Gas Leak Detection (All gasses)
- Nitrogen and CO2 Leak Detection
- Vacuum Leak Detection (Outside of the system)
- Steam Trap Leak Detection and Condensate Flow
- Thermal Expansion Valve (TXV) Leak Detection and Operation
- Mechanical Problems Detection (Friction, Wear condition)
- Lubrication State Detection and Proper Lubrication of Bearings
- Electrical Arcing and Corona Detection.
- Weatherproofing and Sealing of Rooms, Areas, Tanks and Enclosures.